What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messenger bag for new ipad

reallydog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a smart cover for my ipad and decided not to go with protection for the back of the device. I do take it everywhere though, does anyone know of a good messenger bag for the iPad that Doesn't look like a women's purse. Thanks

paulvalerio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
reallydog said:
I use a smart cover for my ipad and decided not to go with protection for the back of the device. I do take it everywhere though, does anyone know of a good messenger bag for the iPad that Doesn't look like a women's purse. Thanks

not sure of the exact link but I saw some pretty cool ones on Amazon, one looked like a WWII medic bag!

samd724

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the bag I use.

Attachments

• image-3069431280.jpg
    image-3069431280.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 571

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a case logic from Amazon that fits my iPad perfectly. Even has pockets for headphones and another for the plug. Is only about 8x10 inches. - does not look like a man purse either.

NeedSnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the Muzetto or Indy by Waterfield Designs. Really, really top notch bags.

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NeedSnow said:
Check out the Muzetto or Indy by Waterfield Designs. Really, really top notch bags.

Nice bags but man are they pricey!

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Samsonite classic netbook / iPad shuttle on amazon.

I do have this one and it's been working fine.....
15419-38202.jpg
...but I recently discovered this bag from Oakley (love the brand) and I had to have it :) If you google it, you'll find all sorts of color combos.

Oakley Checkpoint Vertical Computer Bag
BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHaw0nTmkHaQtpCGkD-ygC.jpg
1318312-p-2x.jpg

Attachments

• 51HF5Ke-XqL._SX342_.jpg
    51HF5Ke-XqL._SX342_.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 419

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love Oakley, but those seem big. All those bags are a little pricey to me. I bought a plain Case Logic from Amazon for $30 that's plain black and is just about a inch bigger than the iPad itself. It still has plenty of room for a wallet, phone and charger. It's just a messenger bag and not a purse. .ive been using the Case Logic bag since my first gen. Came out. I really use this bag everyday at work and it still looks great. For me anyway, it's a fine line between looking like a bag for men and a purse. I think the messenger type fits that look and style.

Last edited:

Most reactions