What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messenger bag for new ipad

RW2112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Targus Citygear Mini messanger bag that I bought at Walmart. $25 and it holds my ipad and all my gear just fine.

Sent from my iPad 3

drathbun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one of these for Christmas.

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Classic-Satchel.html?sc=8&category=1288

CLC-SL-LG-DCB-SLC01B-1900.jpg

And my iPad cover fits into it beautifully.

cf592fde.jpg

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF

Last edited:

wsm7710

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought a Lowepro Classified 160 AW for my Ipad and my Camera, still love it :))

nicolassteve437

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a smart cover for my ipad and decided not to go with protection for the back of the device. I do take it everywhere though, does anyone know of a good messenger bag for the iPad that Doesn't look like a women's purse. Thanks

Why don’t you try Bergman Luggage online store. They have really nice collection at their portal which gives you ample choices to decide which suits you. Recently I purchased messenger bag from Briggs & Riley sale. My bag is black in color, has some metallic design which gives a tough look it. You can also try other brands since they are running sale on all major brands. Hope I have helped you in selecting your choice of messenger. Happy Shopping!

Moderation Notice: Your 2nd post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Please avoid duplicate postings. If duplicate posts are shown, it will be deleted without warning..

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts