What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

menu bar

jsolbach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I go into safari, I don't have a menu bar so that I can add a pinterest button

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I go to the Pinterest website I see an option to repin things.

Edit...I have no idea what just happened to the rest of my post. There is a "Add+" button in the top right part of the Pinterest page where you can add a pin or create a new board. See the second pic below.

Or are you meaning to add Pinterest as a bookmark to your safari? If so, please follow Twerppoet's directions.

image-1771801881.jpg

image-774010011.jpg

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by a Printrest button. If you mean a link to Printrest in the Bookmarks bar, you do that by adding a bookmark, and making sure it gets int he Bookmarks Bar folder. Depending on your settings in Settings > Safari, the Bookmarks bar will always be there, or only when you tap on the URL text field.

If you are talking about the ability to add special icons and menu bars, Safari for iOS does not have that ability.

If you are talking about this, or similar:

Pinterest / Goodies

Note: it is not possible to drag the button to the menu bar in Safari on the iPad. The instructions in the above site were intended for the desktop (OS X) version of Safari.

Then you add that to the Bookmarks Bar as well. Here are the general instructions for adding bookmarklets in Safari.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/72353-guide-creating-safari-bookmarklets.html#post519309

I've copied and added the Printerest Pin URL javascript link to the end of that thread. I can't guarantee it will work, since I don't use the service.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts