What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory management app?

nedcronin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had a couple awesome memory management apps for my iPhone, a couple years ago they were really great, you could free up slot of memory with these apps. They seem to have lost some functionality but at the least they will show you how much free memory you have at any moment. Then I can restart my iPhone and notice an increase in performance. I can't find ANY of these types of apps for the iPad. Can anyone suggest one?

Stuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm kind of new to the IPad world, but have you tried double clicking on the home button to bring up all of the icons running in the background? From there you can close the apps by pressing on the first one until the minus sign appears. I've done that with a memory app open and you can see the amount of avail memory improve rapidly. Seems to work for me

Most reactions

Latest posts