What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet Samana... Yes, it sounds like American Girl.

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Somana Titanice. I am new (and sick at the moment) and just would like to thank KevinJS for helping me with a new thread. I am a big time writer and Author-to-be when I finish my current book and publish it under Titanice (if you want to read it). I am currently stuck on Chapter Seven. If you have writing tips, please post in this thread or on my profile page, and I will be happy to read them.

-Somana

Last edited:

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My name is Somana Titanice. I am new (and sick at the moment) and just would like to thank KevinJS for helping me with a new thread. I am a big time writer and Author-to-be when I finish my current book and publish it under Titanice (if you want to read it). I am currently stuck on Chapter Seven. If you have writing tips, please post in this thread or on my profile page, and I will be happy to read them.

-Somana

Welcome Somana, yes KevinJS is one of the brilliant moderators we have on the Forum. I am not a writer, but appreciate any and all that are, I get so much enjoyment from books.

OP
Samana

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Somana, yes KevinJS is one of the brilliant moderators we have on the Forum. I am not a writer, but appreciate any and all that are, I get so much enjoyment from books.

I'm glad you do. Here are five titles I enjoy: The Ring of Five (Eoin McNamee), The Unknown Spy (Eoin McNamee), The Ghost Roads (Eoin McNamee), The Door to Time (Ulysses Moore), The Long-Lost Map (Ulysses Moore). Enjoy reading!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

-Somana

Thanks for the kind words, and yes, I have to agree. Our moderator/administrator team are knowledgeable, helpful, and the greatest gang of people you could ever wish to meet. This is a good time to let you know about the guide to using the iPF app. This guide was written by Leelai, one of our administrators.

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

Administrators and moderators are here to help, so don't be afraid to send any of us a message any time. We are located all over the world, so there is always one or more of us online. Nearly 300,000 people have joined iPF over the last three years for help, advice and chat, so stick around and I hope you find the forum useful and entertaining.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm glad you do. Here are five titles I enjoy: The Ring of Five (Eoin McNamee), The Unknown Spy (Eoin McNamee), The Ghost Roads (Eoin McNamee), The Door to Time (Ulysses Moore), The Long-Lost Map (Ulysses Moore). Enjoy reading!

Hmmm Danny Caulfield goes to a school of spies... As soon as I finish the books I am reading I think I want to give The Ring of Five a go, thank you

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I've found this to be a friendly place with nice people.

I hope you will enjoy your stay. :):D

Most reactions

Latest posts