What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manually subscribing to a podcast

sgmprime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have done several web searches for this, and was not able to find a awser. so im asking here, where people know all this stuff. thanks in advance.

is it possible to manually subscribe to a pod cast using the ipod software on my ipad?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From the web or hard drive?

From the web, I don't think so. If you mean hard drive then you just treat it like music.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't do a subscription without iTunes. You'll have to search and download all episodes manually.
iTunes is native on the iPad, why don't you want to use its features anyway?

OP
S

sgmprime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unfortunately the podcast i want is not in itunes. i guess i will have to download them manually, so much for being lazy.

thanks for responding

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unfortunately the podcast i want is not in itunes. i guess i will have to download them manually, so much for being lazy.

thanks for responding
You can get it to iTunes by copying the code they give on your site, and pasting it in iTunes under advanced/subscribe to podcast.

Most reactions

Latest posts