What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad itunes crashes when downloading pocasts

ksyder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an ipad in order to download podcasts while at work without having to sync with itunes and then listen with my stereo bluetooth headset.

However, (when using the ipad) I will go to itunes store, and then go to podcasts section, and either click on the title, or on the "free" button, and either way it will do nothing, when it should show the description of the podcast, and the free button should turn into a download button. Finally, after clicking on stuff a couple times, instead of showing the description, or giving a download button, it will simply crash and go back to the home screen.

I have the ipad software up to date, and have done a full restore, and neither have helped. It doesn't do this with every podcast, but probably half of them. Anyone know what is up with this?

benr4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clear Safari

I have had the same problem. I tried closing down all apps running in the background and a hard reset. Niether worked. The only thing that has worked for me is clearing Safari's cache in Settings. I hope that works for you! Take care.

Most reactions

Latest posts