What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, it's hard waiting

harv2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's see, introduce myself. I'm a system analyst with 31 years of experience in the IBM world and I've pulled the trigger and placed the order. Got the keyboard, apparently, I'll find out when I get back into the office, but the iPad itself doesn't show up for another week or so. Man, it's hard waiting.

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about us UK members - Can't even pre order till 10thand then wait till end of the month (hopefully).:mad:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome, and all I can say is that it is worth the wait. Had mine over a month now, and wonder how I got by all these years using a desktop and a laptop. 95% of what I use a home computer for, I do on my iPad......

Gazuga6176

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got so Tories of waiting that I cancelled my order and dug one up on craigslist. I know it's hard, but the pay off is worth it!!

Most reactions