What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making the move to iphone to sync w/iPad

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Gents, again many thanks. And again, sorry if I was not clear. I will likely NOT jailbreak simply because the device will have proprietary business apps on it as well and connect to my main office. I would rather not go down the jailbreak road again.

It sounds like after all I might just have to buck up to two phone/data plans/bills?

It has it's up side. AT&T is faster when you've got a solid connection, and you won't have to fiddle with your phone when you want to use the iPad. If you pony up for the Verizon hotspot as well ($20) you'll have backup for the iPad (or any Wi-Fi device) when you're in one of AT&T's dead spots.

I've used my iPhone to get internet on my desktop when my home internet went down. It's enough make sure I don't loose contact with the world, and I can let my ISP know that I'd like a little help.

Most reactions

Latest posts