What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad as iPhone monitor

0nePh8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It there any way to output my iPhone to my iPad? So the display on my iPhone is mirrored on the iPad. I have an unlimited data plan and use my Slingbox to watch tv on my iPhone. I have used tvout to output on a tv. I would like to be able to use my iPad as the "tv" if you will, and have my Slingplayer on the iPad. I have tethered and used the sling box on my iPad but use twice as much data. I have an unlimited data plan and am worried about being billed for tethering.

Thanks

copter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It there any way to output my iPhone to my iPad? So the display on my iPhone is mirrored on the iPad. I have an unlimited data plan and use my Slingbox to watch tv on my iPhone. I have used tvout to output on a tv. I would like to be able to use my iPad as the "tv" if you will, and have my Slingplayer on the iPad. I have tethered and used the sling box on my iPad but use twice as much data. I have an unlimited data plan and am worried about being billed for tethering.

Thanks

If you have an unlimted plan you will not be billed. How are you doing the teathering? Did you jailbreak your iPhone? You can just load the Slingplayer iPad app on your iPad it works great.

Most reactions