What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making the iPad 2 my primary computer

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For me the iPad is a complementary rather than primary device when it comes to doing serious work. A desktop computer armed witha mouse, MS Office, etc, I think I am way more productive. The ipad will remain mostly for surfing, video, bit of gaming, email and a bit of light productive work for me. Thats still a lot. However when it comes to serious work, I just cannot do without the desktop. Still, just recently I started using the iPad more and more for productive stuff, something I didn't really think I would do all that much.Honestly, at first I thought it was just going to be an entertainment device for me.

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
...are these issues also there when you work with the macbooks?

No. MacBooks have the ability to view the file structure (in "finder") and files are available to any programs that can read them. It works just like any other computer in this regard.

Most reactions

Latest posts