What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making Hyperlinks in Power Point work on iPad 2

Nicholas83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me (I'm new on this forum)? I have a great Power Point that I would like to run on my iPad 2, but it is heavily dependent on hyperlinks to navigate the Power Point. How can I make hyperlinks work on Power Point in iPad 2?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've linked this through to the iWorks section of the Forum; I hope you'll soon get some help from there.

Tim

OP
N

Nicholas83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, Tim, I appreciate your re-direction. I'd really like to solve this, as I am promoting iPad for much use at work, and getting this nut cracked would be a step in the right direction. Nicholas

bikin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been awhile since your post (I just joined today). Did you figure out how to add hyperlinks?

LarryGB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
first stop could be at the official internet site: http://help.apple.com/keynote/ipad/1.5/ Under: Images, text, shapes, charts, and tables section is: Create and edit hyperlinks which has a section on: Link objects to slides, webpages, or email messages or Link text to a webpage or email message. These may help the OP but may require editing the Keynote presentation after the import of the PowerPoint presentation.

Most reactions

Latest posts