What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail not working on ipad2 - had worked for 4 months

MickyKK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I touch Mail it shows the page with no messages, no words anywhere. In Settings I cannot get to the Mail, Contacts, Calendar page. A blank page appears. I can also not email any photos or videos, which is pretty much the last thing I had been doing when this happened. HELP! Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi MickyKK-

You may want to provide more specific info such as the type of ipad you have and what email service you are using. This will help others to respond back to you with an answer.

Have you tried to quit the mail app by pressing the home button twice method? By doing that, it will show the multi-task bar on the bottom of all the apps that were visited. Find the mail app and long press until it jiggles. You will see a red circle-press that to close it out. It will not delete the app-don't worry. Than go to your mail app and see if it works.

If that doesn't work-try to restart your ipad, by long pressing the power switch and unlock the slide button to turn off.

Third-than reset your ipad by holding the power switch and home button at the same time until you see the apple logo.

Hopefully this will help you-Good luck. Let us know if it this worked or not. :)

OP
M

MickyKK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi MickyKK-

You may want to provide more specific info such as the type of ipad you have and what email service you are using. This will help others to respond back to you with an answer.

Have you tried to quit the mail app by pressing the home button twice method? By doing that, it will show the multi-task bar on the bottom of all the apps that were visited. Find the mail app and long press until it jiggles. You will see a red circle-press that to close it out. It will not delete the app-don't worry. Than go to your mail app and see if it works.

If that doesn't work-try to restart your ipad, by long pressing the power switch and unlock the slide button to turn off.

Third-than reset your ipad by holding the power switch and home button at the same time until you see the apple logo.

Hopefully this will help you-Good luck. Let us know if it this worked or not. :)

THANKS You Sooooo Much!

It is good to know all these options. Something worked when a friend helped and I'm not sure what it was that did the trick.

Thanks again, MickyKK

Most reactions