What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magnetic IPad Mount

BuzyMum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Magnets are used in many industries such as mining and mineral, food and pharmaceutical, plastic and glass manufacturing and ceramic and powder handling so how can this be such a bad device for the iPad?

purnomosetiawan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BuzyMum said:
For years people have written their grocery list, todo list, recipe cards, calendars and many other types of list on the refrigerator or pretty close to fridge in the kitchens, since it's a central location for the family. My iPad
replaced all of these thing and if I could afford another iPad just so I could permanently place it in the kitchen I would.

get a samsung fridge, it has built in 12" touch screen, i hear the newest model will be powered with android

johnbrodsky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Magnets are fine ... I have 6 earth magnets to hold my iPad over my stock stereo in my car. Never been a prob!

yusuf125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
purnomosetiawan said:
get a samsung fridge, it has built in 12" touch screen, i hear the newest model will be powered with android

Oops, I mean...

Most reactions