What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magazine Subscription

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my new iPad 2. It's 64 G, WiFi in white color, so I'm an iPad novice. I downloaded the Kindle APP so that I can purchase mag subscriptions, but I found out that after I registered an account with Kindle, mag subscriptions are not available on any device through them other than the Kindle. It seems that a mag subscription can't be purchased through iTunes direct. What would you folks suggest please? Thanks.

sharpey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so you want an app to subscribe to magazines?

i use zinio from the app store

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use zinio too and you can buy subs through it. I get Nat Geo and PC Mag.

Saje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far the only mag subscription I have is The Economist and I love not feeling guilty if I don't get it read before the next issue arrives! I'm going to check out zinio.

I use Zite to replace RSS. It's customizable, and the user interface is designed for you to select or create the categories for the info you want to read. You don't have to find the content, just setup your own sections. If you get articles you don't like, you can indicate that; also say you want more about something and or more from a prticular source. Zite is my favorite app because its like having access to a lot of magazines at once.

Most reactions

Latest posts