What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mach 3 Composites IPAD case review

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My question is. Why is it that only Mikestoolz performed stress test on the product. Shouldn't it be done on every review?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
The big question is why do they keep hosing our cases down? Lol

Should be an indication on what type of case people would like to see in the future.

Just today I was caught in a heavy rain storm. Had to wait it out for 20 minutes because I had my ipad with me and didnt want to take any chances.

Waterproof or at least water resistant cases are needed and wanted by many, yet no one is making them. The rubber gasket on the Mach 3 case gave me some hopes that one may already be here. Even though it does leak some water, its way better water resistance then any of the other cases I have seen so far. It also floats really well making it a quick grab if it ever did happen to fall in some water, no need for diving in after it :)

OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My question is. Why is it that only Mikestoolz performed stress test on the product. Shouldn't it be done on every review?

I would agree. I think Mike will attest to the fact I told him to abuse the case and put it through the test. Some evaluations are just more aggressive then others.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts