What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mac mini 2011

a_adji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this app as I got sick of trolling through the web. Does anyone or is there any news on the new mac mini for June this year?

OP
A

a_adji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that, much appreciated.

OP
A

a_adji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stupid question but how do I change my profile pic on this app as I can't seem to Finns how.

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been waiting for news on the Mac mini also, I'm going to make the move from p.c to Mac but am holding out for this years model, the new os x lion is due out soon so I'm guessing it won't be out till after then.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As long as it's competitively priced as the form factor is great.
Have last years model and it's on 24/7.

Hated the slow hard drive so I upgraded to a fast double size WD drive and switched to 8gb ram. Happy with it now as it's very smooth.

There's a mini specific site at 123mac with lots of enthusiasts.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stupid question but how do I change my profile pic on this app as I can't seem to Finns how.

You can't (easily) change your profile picture from the iPF app - you need to use a web browser to do that - go to ipadforums.net and click on the 'User CP' button near the top of the screen (User Control Panel). From there you can change all sorts of stuff, including uploading your profile picture..

Tim

OP
A

a_adji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
You can't (easily) change your profile picture from the iPF app - you need to use a web browser to do that - go to ipadforums.net and click on the 'User CP' button near the top of the screen (User Control Panel). From there you can change all sorts of stuff, including uploading your profile picture..

Tim

Cheers for that

Most reactions