What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mac book pro question

Kevin Miller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought a Mac Book Pro and I am really looking it. I have however been unable to add my hotmail account to the system. When I try to add my hotmail account the system said that the server is unknown and can't connect. Anyone with any suggestions!?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to the excellent recommendation, I've moved this post to the Off-Topic section (as here be iPads).

As I don't have a MacBook, so I'll be of no help. Sorry. Good luck with your issue.

Marilyn

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought a Mac Book Pro and I am really looking it. I have however been unable to add my hotmail account to the system. When I try to add my hotmail account the system said that the server is unknown and can't connect. Anyone with any suggestions!?

Hi Kevin - welcome to the forums! :) I hope that you also have an iDevice(s)? :thumbs:

I switched to Macs a year go (MBPro & iMac 21.5") - let us know if the link helps, BUT I would strongly suggest (if not already done) that you join a Mac forum - the one that I am most active is Mac Forums - you will get all of your questions answered there and more! Hope to see you posting (I'm RadDave there). Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts