What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Passwords for Gmail & Facebook

LSC9901

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not real sure what has happened. My 4 year old grandson was playing with my IPad Air. The only saved passwords that have been lost (As far as I can tell) are the ones for Gmail and Facebook. It's not the end of the world but a real PITA since I check these sites often during the day. When I do sign into these sites I do not get asked if I want to have the passwords saved ??? No idea if the G-son changed something but I am lost. I've tried a reset to no avail and in the saved passwords menu the 2 sites do not show up. Please help an old man be happy again :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Has Safari's tool bar turned dark gray?

If so you are in private mode, and sites will ask you for their password every time. To get back out of private mode tap on the page icon (two squares) and tap the Private button to un-highlight it.

OP
L

LSC9901

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BINGO and a hearty thank you. It's been driving crazy. important lesson learned is never, NEVER let a 4 year old play with you IPad.

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts