What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost of ipad2 white on 09 Feb 2012

flyer13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lost of ipad2 white on 09 Feb 2012

Please help if anyone comes across this lost item:

Item: Ipad 2 white with pink casing
Date/Time: 09 Feb 2012, 1530PM
IMEI No: 012800004208327
Serial No: DLXG89KFDKNV

Please contact 97890281 or 81743308

Thank you very much!

B.Cali

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uggh that's rough, I'm sorry to hear you lost your iPad. It didn't have the GPS or tracking on by any chance?

OP
F

flyer13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately the device do not have any tracking applications.
Thank you for helping to lookout.

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In theory if it's 3G enabled the carrier can track it by its data connection. Since you have the IMEI number they should be able to help if you have proof of ownership, but whether or not they will is a different story entirely.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This service is free from Apple and if set up will locate any device with a few feet of where it is. I have 6 devices that I can track if I need to so far I have received a lost phone that by accident ended up in a friends car. I recommend ANYONE whom buys a i device or Apple computer set this up as you never know when you will need to locate a phone/ ipad /ipod or apple computer hope it helps regards colin
If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use another iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app on another iOS device, open it, and sign in with your Apple ID. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map.You can then choose to display a message or play a sound, remotely lock your device, or erase your data on it.

Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in the iCloud settings on your device for you to locate it with this app.

FEATURES

• Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map

• Display a message on the screen
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)

• Remotely lock your device

• Remotely wipe your device to erase your personal data

Supported languages: English, Japanese, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Catalan, Hungarian, Vietnamese

REQUIREMENTS:

• iOS 5 or OS X Lion v10.7.2 is required for iCloud users (iOS 3.1.3 or later is required for MobileMe users).
• iCloud account (available free with iOS 5 or OS X Lion) or MobileMe account is required.
• Internet connection is required. To be located, your iPad with Wi-Fi, iPod touch, or Mac must be connected via a registered Wi-Fi network. Your Mac must also be awake.

App Store - Find My iPhone

Most reactions