What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost forum app

doris ganton

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I made some folders, as advised by friends, and in the process have lost my iPad Forum app. Nowhere to be found ! Folders are great and did clear screen nicely so as to see wallpaper,but now how do I find my app? I did not move it to a folder.

OP
doris ganton

doris ganton

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I made some folders, as advised by friends, and in the process have lost my iPad Forum app. Nowhere to be found ! Folders are great and did clear screen nicely so as to see wallpaper,but now how do I find my app? I did not move it to a folder.
WOOPS -- , I found it -- had migrated onto a separate screen ,never used and empty.
Sorry gang.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Doris...glad you found us again and that you were able to post successful on our new software platform. As you probably already know the IPF app that we had is no longer in use. So glad to see you back!

Skimonkey ~

OP
doris ganton

doris ganton

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Doris...glad you found us again and that you were able to post successful on our new software platform. As you probably already know the IPF app that we had is no longer in use. So glad to see you back!

Skimonkey ~
Thanks Skimonkey,I am so glad to be back and able to post when I have questions.
Doris

Most reactions

Latest posts