What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost folder organization on soft reset

OP
shae

shae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
potsville.wordpress.com
cruiser111 said:
Which pe apps do you have?

Here are some I have installed on my iPhone...will pull what I have on iPad later.

image-2718223647.jpg

OP
shae

shae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
potsville.wordpress.com
Bosvaark said:
If you have a recent ipad backup , that will reset the layout you had, but be carefully as it will overnight new data in apps since the backup.

Thanks... I ultimately decided to just reorganize them. It's a pain and a load of work, but also a good way to rediscover apps I installed and forgot about.

cruiser111

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here are some I have installed on my iPhone...will pull what I have on iPad later.

View attachment 22804

Purrfect, if you is a cat enthusiast. However, not withstanding, whilst said enthusiasm is a bit lower here, 'twas nevertheless interesting to see so many apps available.

Recently read a statistic that said 68 million homes had dogs and 40 million had cats in the U.S.. Ahem...

Most reactions