What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loosing music in iTunes with a new PC

Fuzy_gsxr1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if this thread should be here but I'm so upset right about now. Bought a new PC and even with thud party software Apple tells me there is no way to transfer music out of my iPod back in to my itunes library! I have 91 songs in my library now and 1708 songs still left in my acient iPod classic. Is this media widget supposed do the transfer but it only copies the 91 purchased songs isn't that quaint!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this thread should be here but I'm so upset right about now. Bought a new PC and even with thud party software Apple tells me there is no way to transfer music out of my iPod back in to my itunes library! I have 91 songs in my library now and 1708 songs still left in my acient iPod classic. Is this media widget supposed do the transfer but it only copies the 91 purchased songs isn't that quaint!

Have a look at this from Apple. If you still have your old PC--you can enable your iPod as a disk to save your music. Not sure if you have done this or are aware of this.

See here: How to use your iPod to move your music to a new computer

Most reactions