What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for financial simulation game

Max Death

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for a good financial simulation game like the old pop cap railroad tycoon or the old rollicoaster tycoon games for the pc. Love to get in depth with planning routes or expansion, setting fares, etc.
Really have not found anything that comes close. There is universal tycoon but that seems to be more of a place plants and buildings kind of game. Loved the old The Movies game put out for the pc.
If anyone has any ideas please please let me know

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Max Death said:
Looking for a good financial simulation game like the old pop cap railroad tycoon or the old rollicoaster tycoon games for the pc. Love to get in depth with planning routes or expansion, setting fares, etc.
Really have not found anything that comes close. There is universal tycoon but that seems to be more of a place plants and buildings kind of game. Loved the old The Movies game put out for the pc.
If anyone has any ideas please please let me know

There's nothing in the app store like that..but you can try sim city I have no idea what that's like though

OP
M

Max Death

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Bought Sim City it is ok but not even close. Was afraid of there not being anything like what I am looking for. Too bad those games were great. Kept my attention far longer than any shooters,RPGs, or other games ever could. Don't see why they could not be done for the iPad.
Once again thanks

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Max Death said:
Thanks for the reply. Bought Sim City it is ok but not even close. Was afraid of there not being anything like what I am looking for. Too bad those games were great. Kept my attention far longer than any shooters,RPGs, or other games ever could. Don't see why they could not be done for the iPad.
Once again thanks

How about build a lot 2? That's quite a fun game a little different to sim city or air tycoon 2, you can set your own routes, various management options etc

Last edited:
OP
M

Max Death

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Build alot 2 does not sound much like it has a lot of depth. Just purchased Air Tycoon 2. Not as much depth as I had hoped. Seems like the iPad could use some games with real depth.
Once again thanks for the reply

Most reactions

Latest posts