What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some games that blew me away...

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
I'm not much of a gamer, but once in a while, I like wasting my time on unproductive stuff ;)

Minecraft Pocket Edition
I had heard about Minecraft, but it seemed as just another Lego building game. Then I fired it up out of curiosity... A few hours later, I remembered that I had something else to do... I got sucked into that "silly" game, building an entire castle, block by block. The controls are easy to use, and I found that game so relaxing that I've become a fan. If only gravity would be implemented, it would make building a bit more challenging. Anyway, a good time waster for those with creative minds...

Where's my water?
A really well made puzzle game where physics and logics are required. First levels are easy, but they become more challenging after that.

Dead Space
As I said, I'm not a gamer, but I gave this one a try because I wanted something more action oriented and the reviews were really good. So for 5$, it was a cheap guess. Not so long ago, I enjoyed Doom and Duke Nukem a lot on my old PC. Mainly because the storyline and the atmosphere were well done. Dead Space is way above these! Darn this is a creepy game! It's like watching a good horror movie in space, where you are the one trying to survive. As they recommended, I put the headphones for a better experience of the game. Better? It's worse! So worse that you feel trap and scared moving along the corridors... I loved it! Graphics are great, controls are good, soundtrack and sound effects are perfect. Dead Space is not just another 3D shooter, it's a great scaring experience...

And finally, Tower Madness
Aliens are trying to steel your sheeps... And you must protect them, with all kinds of weapons: lasers, turrets, electric towers, etc... Great strategy game where you can loose track of time (and chores...). I just wonder what they are doing with those sheeps...

VicoPad addict!

katybrittperry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there!

mine are:
-tower bloxx
-fruit ninja
-pigeon palooza
-sims 3

They are worth playing. :) Just bought them on iTunes. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts