What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a free YouTube downloader app(with pc transfer)

abe171

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a free app that I can download YouTube videos with and can transfer the videos later to my pc. I read a few threads here but most of them require a jailbreak. I'm looking for something from the AppStore.

Thanks

fulip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there are alot of such app at the app store. but nothing better than the jailbreak app. app store app will do much better if apple doesnt limit its interaction with the filesystem.

i used tons of app store app to download youtube, but so far, still found nothing better than protube hd (jailbreak app)
just jailbreak your ipad anyway. it took less than 10 minute to unjailbreak back if you dont like it.

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the jailbreak app protube. Save the videos to my camera roll.. Then with the use of Ifile copy them onto an SD card and then use that card to save the files to PC

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts