What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a case...

Nemesis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife was nice enough to buy me a new iPad mini 3 for Xmas this year, and I'm looking for a case for it. I bought the Apple Smart Cover originally not realizing of course that I didn't buy the Smart Case which protects the back. I have a Smart Case on my iPad 4 and love it but I want something which will show the space gray color on the back but protect the front with a magnetic case. Does anyone have a recommendation on a case with a magnet front and a clear back?

I'd like it to be all one unit but I have been looking at the Smart Cover compatible cases in the event such a case doesn't exist, so I'm curious if people have those and how they work. It must protect the back of the tablet and I don't want it to be just hard plastic. I treat my stuff pretty well but if it scratches at the first bit of wear I also am not interested in that.

Let me know if you guys can help, thanks!

Nemesis

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My wife was nice enough to buy me a new iPad mini 3 for Xmas this year, and I'm looking for a case for it. I bought the Apple Smart Cover originally not realizing of course that I didn't buy the Smart Case which protects the back. I have a Smart Case on my iPad 4 and love it but I want something which will show the space gray color on the back but protect the front with a magnetic case. Does anyone have a recommendation on a case with a magnet front and a clear back?

I'd like it to be all one unit but I have been looking at the Smart Cover compatible cases in the event such a case doesn't exist, so I'm curious if people have those and how they work. It must protect the back of the tablet and I don't want it to be just hard plastic. I treat my stuff pretty well but if it scratches at the first bit of wear I also am not interested in that.

Let me know if you guys can help, thanks!

Nemesis

Hello nemesis here's my suggestion a link for iPad mini 3 case maybe you might wanna like it check it out.[emoji4]

http://m.lifeproof.com/shop/us_en/ipad-mini-retina/

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 128g using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello nemesis here's my suggestion a link for iPad mini 3 case maybe you might wanna like it check it out.[emoji4]

http://m.lifeproof.com/shop/us_en/ipad-mini-retina/

Unfortunately the Lifeproof cases for the latest generation iOS devices have all been delayed. The notice on their website went from "coming in November" to "coming soon".

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unfortunately the Lifeproof cases for the latest generation iOS devices have all been delayed. The notice on their website went from "coming in November" to "coming soon".

Uh well I searched for nemesis didn't knew it's still coming soon[emoji4][emoji6][emoji22]

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Uh well I searched for nemesis didn't knew it's still coming soon[emoji4][emoji6][emoji22]

Lifeproof makes very good cases, they're worth the wait. I'll probably get one for my iPad Air 2 for outdoor use in inclement weather.

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lifeproof makes very good cases, they're worth the wait. I'll probably get one for my iPad Air 2 for outdoor use in inclement weather.

Well ill wait till the time I'll have my iPad air2. [emoji4] but wouldn't buy this I'm not an outdoor person I used my i6 24/7 [emoji4]

Note: perfect for outdoor [emoji4]

Most reactions

Latest posts