What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Littlest Pet Shop

thb22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! My 5-year-old daughter has been playing Littlest Pet Shop for free for a while now and has 19 pets. The game doesn't work in the 'home' mode, though, just in Dream Town. (A green pulsing arrow points to the tool box in the corner, then to the social button.) If we click back on the Home icon (little house with a paw print), it takes us back home but nothing works. That pulsing arrow just comes up again and forces us back to Dream Land. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Bekaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And my daughter... She's just begging for more friends.
E43774

Melanie0608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We r having the same problem since the new update to complete a Dream Set. LPS tells u to click the green arrow in Dream Town then click the green arrow for lemonade but nothing happens. The screen freezes and nothing u press gets u out of that screen. I think Gameloft have a bug in the new update.

Michelle nz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We also are having the same problem with the dream set update freezing. I really hope that it is fixed soon as my young daughter is missing the game. Is there anything we can do to get it fixed?

Reaction score
Me and my little sister are having trouble with a new quest that we got we are trying to figure out what a dream set is and usually the game shows us how to do it but it isn't showing us what we need to do can anyone help us with that we are really confused why its not doing so and anyone can add us here is our id: be1cf0 we would really appreciate the help on someone telling us what to do on a dream set

frost2322

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ADD ME ----> 01f966

Having trouble keeping hearts collected... when I have finished collecting and tap "home" icon, I get logged out of game and on return to game the hearts are gone.
Anyone else having same problem?
The dream sets task which was locked and froZen seems to be working now fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts