What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop trading

zuleika83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got around to registering here.

Feel free to add me. I will spare eggs if they breed properly.

Looking for a Thumper and peeper.

GC: zuleika83

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kate, I really think there is a problem of some kind, as I've not reveived the blue food and actually I realize that I've never received any of your gifts! I've never had any request from you ither. It might be the same with your other friends... I don't know why? Maybe you see an old version of my shop? I've disconnected with FAcebook a long time ago, now I share only with GC friends, I can see your shop and sometimes I send you an egg or gift, but I don't know why it doesn't work when you send something? sounds crazy...
In the meantime it's not worth sending eggs to me, as they get lost...
Just to check, I'm level 20. If you can try visiting my shop and make a request, I'll tell you if I get it.

Really? I sent you two today before I saw this along with the blue food. Let me know if you get them. I am not connected to facebook at all and your shop shows as level 20. I may send a junk egg in a bit to double check again

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really? I sent you two today before I saw this along with the blue food. Let me know if you get them. I am not connected to facebook at all and your shop shows as level 20. I may send a junk egg in a bit to double check again

it wont let me send you another one as I already sent one. Let me know if you get the stuff as I sent a few while I was visiting

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got around to registering here.

Feel free to add me. I will spare eggs if they breed properly.

Looking for a Thumper and peeper.

GC: zuleika83

Suleika83

I sent you a gift as I received a colored food from you. Please let me know if you got it so I know if I am having issues

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it wont let me send you another one as I already sent one. Let me know if you get the stuff as I sent a few while I was visiting
Sorry, I didn't neceived anything... :-(
Try to make any requet in my shop, but I'm affraid it doesn't work at all. How is it with your other friends?

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent Blue Food coloring. I have been averaging 7-10 eggs given away a day.

I really would like a

Thumper (any)
Peeper (any
pogonip (any)
Long Eared Snorker (I had one and eggs and gifted them all and now I have a request for it)

+-(K8te)-+

I plan on not gifting as much as I have been asking for eggs and do not seem to get any. Not trying to be rude but i have easily bought and given over 40 eggs with out receiving any this last week. Akili I think you are one of the few who has helped me

Hi, I have a pogonip but will need to wait a couple more days for it to be 4 star!

And I can't send blue food because I'm still a very low level

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ Seeying07 : I've got a request from you for a chubby gloop, but I'm not allowed to respond as it tells that your shop is not accessible. But if I look on the map, your shop is normal, I can get in an send you gifts...
I try this way, and hope you'll get it

Last edited:

zuleika83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suleika83

I sent you a gift as I received a colored food from you. Please let me know if you got it so I know if I am having issues

Kate, I didn't get it. But I got eggs from others...

Creamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ Seeying07 : I've got a request from you for a chubby gloop, but I'm not allowed to respond as it tells that your shop is not accessible. But if I look on the map, your shop is normal, I can get in an send you gifts...
I try this way, and hope you'll get it

Hi! I've got da egg! Thank you so mich! Feel free to let me know what you need, maybe am able to give a help
:)

Akili Awa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the way, does any of you need a Coned Krakel? or a finned bumpkin? (before I get rid of them)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts