What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List ALL of your apps

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have ADD when it comes to iPad apps, especially games. I don't think I've finished one yet. I have to admit, Dungeon Hunter or whatever it's called got a little boring.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I"m amazed how many apps people accumulate - a co-worker told me yesterday that he's got over 300 apps!

I've got: Weather, NFS Shift, iBooks, Kindle, Atomic web browser, NYTimes, BMW Magazine, BMW Car Magazine, Total 911 Magazine, and Wired Magazine, Netflix, ABC Player, Wkipedia, and IMDb.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well including all the ones that I'VE got, my wife has some that I don't and I have some that she doesn't and we have some that neither of us uses but we paid for. I do a house cleaning once a week and get rid of any apps I haven't touched recently.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I"m amazed how many apps people accumulate - a co-worker told me yesterday that he's got over 300 apps!

I've got: Weather, NFS Shift, iBooks, Kindle, Atomic web browser, NYTimes, BMW Magazine, BMW Car Magazine, Total 911 Magazine, and Wired Magazine, Netflix, ABC Player, Wkipedia, and IMDb.

Ack! Total 911 Magazine!!?? I didn't even know they had that, I'm gonna have to search for that. I'm a big 911 lover, thanks for the heads up!

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ack! Total 911 Magazine!!?? I didn't even know they had that, I'm gonna have to search for that. I'm a big 911 lover, thanks for the heads up!

Really, I prefer GT Purely Porsche, but they don't have an app yet. I don't read any Porsche mags regularly, but I'll pick up an issue if they're covering a model I like. I snagged Total 911 for the RS issue.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
@Krew - Comixology yes... even reads comics from....err........well from the dark side....

Hmm. I dont know where the dark side is. lol.

You need some games... what kind of games do you like on PC/Mac or console? I bet we can help you pick out a few iPad games you would like.....

I like RPGs and strategy games. Well and MMORPGs. Right now I've been playing Dragon Age a lot on the PC. Have you ever played it? It is soooooooo amazingly good. HOURS of fun. and they keep expanding it.

My friend... Do a search in the app store for "Dragon Age" and see what you get...:). It is just a preview, but how cool is that?

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friend... Do a search in the app store for "Dragon Age" and see what you get...:). It is just a preview, but how cool is that?

Okay I just did. Dragon Age comic, very kewl :) I'm probably gonna get it, thanks :D

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to update my first post because I have changed a ton of things. One more thing on the to do list I guess.

ashry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
* Side by side
* Math Sheet
* Pocket CAS
* Dropbox
* Dictamus
* Recorder HD
* VLC
* iBrainStorm
* USB Disk for iPad

JStrick525

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad since May so I have a little collection. Some I use a lot, others I have downloaded and only messed with a few times. Oh well. here's my list. =)

For School:

DocsToGo
Evernote
smartNote
eTextbooks
GoodReader
Dictation
Dictionary
Dropbox
iStudiez Pro
German for Beginners
French for Beginners

For Entertainment And Other:

Air Video
Facebook
Audible
Whistle
Ebay
ZumoCast
Netflix
TweetDeck
Y!Messenger
Zinio
Maxjournal
Kindle
iMangaX
iSocialize
iBooks
nook
Borders
BBC News
Fox News
CTnow News
Cloud Browse
Atomic Web
Weatherbug
TWC
Emoji Free
AppAdvice
Free App a Day
iMissal
Best Alarm
Web MD
myWireless (to pay ATT bills lol)
DreamBook Pro
Craigslist Pro

Artsy Stuff:

ArtStudio
Brushes
Animation HD
Glowing Art
Qvik Sketch
SketchBook
ScrapPad
SketchMee
Magic Ink
Fluid FX
Coolibah
MyFont

And Games:

The Creeps!
Bejeweled 2
Virtual Families
Slice It!
GD Swarm
geoDefense
Monopoly Worldwide
Angry Birds
Life
Yatzee Adventures
Scrabble
The Sims 3
Farmville
Phase 10
Myst
We Doodle
Skee-Ball HD
Splode
Tap Ranch
Office Heroes
Dismount
Domino Box
Reversi HD
Sudoku 2
Godfinger
Shanghai Mahjong

I can't wait for folders. -_-*

~Jen

MyBestiPadApps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorites:
NASA App HD
WolframAlpha
ComicStrip - CS
Color Splash for iPad
GoSkyWatch Planetarium - the astronomy star guide
iStudiez Pro
Penultimate
Weather HD
Pro Keys
Dropbox
GarageBand
Netflix
SketchBook Pro
LogMeIn

Last edited by a moderator:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rats I'm with Bremen on this.
Just too lazy to type it all out.......nearly 60gb worth.

Still I look forward to browsing what others have found useful.

Most reactions

Latest posts