What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LG Electronics Soundbar BT Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LG Electronics Soundbar.

Short on space? Go big on sound with the 280-watt LG HLS36W wireless soundbar.
Perfect for condominiums and other smaller living spaces, the powerful 280-watt LG HLS36W wireless soundbar produces great sound. An undistorted, deep bass is created by the accompanying wireless subwoofer. Bluetooth reception allows for seamless integration between your devices for a versatile listening experience and the included wall mount gives you freedom to hang this device wherever you see fit.

http://www.lg.com/ca_en/tv-audio-video/audio/LG-HLS36W.jsp

LG-Audio-HLS36W-large.jpg

dana123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning to use it soon.Thanks for the post and would like to request you to make more discussion like this.Thus we can gain better idea.

GeekyGranny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another option with decent sound is the Jawbone by Jambox. It's realy small, priced at about a hundred bucks.
It's wireless/bluetooth and can practically stick it in your pocket (2"x6"). It's not a Bose but I got this one before
I got the the soundlink to blast throughout the house.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The last post in this thread was made over 5 years ago and most of the original participants haven't been back for years. Accessories and recommendations have changed significantly in that time, therefore this thread is now closed.

If you want to know what is available for todays iPads, you may want to start a new thread on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts