What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Harman_JBL_Venue_LT_iPad.jpg

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)

Last edited:

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I enjoy most about this site is how others help out those who have problems. With my work schedule I only get on about once a day so I don't get a lot of opportunity to contribute but I have many times come across threads that describe problems that I or someone else I know have and I'm able to use that knowledge to help others further.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cameraderie, pure and simple. Made some great friends here during the past 3 years. Hoping the relaunch with this great new interface is going to bring even more success than we've enjoyed in the past.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Until I found this forum back in 2011 I had no idea there was such a diverse and far reaching community of iPad devotees. I love participating in the forum and helping others solve the problems that were new to me when I started learning about my new iPad.

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is the only forum that I trust, stay, and enjoy every visit.
Informative, helpful, accurate and friendly are the attraction. Staff and members alike are of highest integrity. Oh! I should mention that the default color is very easy on the eyes.
Thanks for all the works that you guys, Admin and Staffs, have been doing to provide this magnificent forum.

Additional Notes

I'd like to take this opportunity to recognize a few things:
1> There are a great many info about jailbreak and tweaks on the net. But I always come here for final confirmations prior to doing anything. I'd always clarify a goal, then ask, plan, and confirm. This is where the Hacking section comes in. In addition to many experts, the two figures that I most admire and be thankful for are Mickey330 and Willerz2. They spent countless hours to guide me, and anyone who needs help. Kudos to them
2> The Off-Topic section is a charm. It appears that there is a bond between many lovely members who share anything to cheer each other, as well as to visitors or strangers like myself. Most of the time, I'd make sure to browse thru this section for enlightenment.
3> All other sections are all informative. If someone has an iPad, this place is the ultimate one to see.
4> Last but not least, I need to recognize Leelal who guided me when I made mistakes; the Admins, the Moderators and many members from whom I've learned a great deal.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree to everything my predecessors said.

Additionally something I experienced:
This forum helped me when I had a bad time, maybe without the members noticing that they cheered me up. When I joined, I never had the intention to post anything at all, not even an introduction. That's obviously different now. :oops:

Plus: I've been inspired and have managed to do things I'd never had thought of before.

What I meant to say: I'd recommend iPF (especially the Off Topic forum) and it's great members as therapy if you feel down.

dthom001

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I too, agree with all preceeding comments. I found the forum initially seeking help with Hay Day. I was finding it difficult to progress beyond a certain point in the game. I spent weeks reading various Hay Day threads before summoning the courage to post for the first time. I learned so much about the game from other members. But the main things that struck me were the generosity of spirit of the members, their welcoming and helpful natures, and their friendliness. It really is a community. It's a shame that the in-game chat feature in HD has led to far less activity on the HD threads.

And I realise that the Hay Day threads represent just a small portion of the IPF. I have found much useful information on my iPad elsewhere on the forum - it really it a wonderful resource.

I love the fact that you can connect with people from all over the world, and I love the Off Topic threads too, where we can just chat and exchange snippets of our lives.

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iPad forum has made me feel "undumb" regarding my iPad. Virtually every question I've had has been asked and answered here somewhere. But the best and most surprising thing of all has been the friendships which have grown over time out of a sea of strangers. Where people can come together over a common topic or question from all over the world, every country, culture and language - pure magic!

Grambo222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I enjoy the vast array of advice and it's advice I can trust vs. other sites where "do this and take your chances". The information is current and I have learned a lot about the many ways to use my iPad! Definitely my "goto" place!

Most reactions

Latest posts