What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me introduce my game....

3DAlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I want to introduce my new game.
Its name "Restorer".
Restorer is a unique 3D-puzzle game where you have to restore from scratch different stone statues. The Game starts in observation mode where you could zoom-in\out and rotate to preview statue from any position. After pressing button Start statue will break apart to small pieces by fare physics. Now you just have to restore statue. On the first levels number of pieces isn’t big and restoring time is small. But every new unlocked statue increase number of details and difficulty as well. There are 20 levels for now in the game. The Game has been developed on UDK, that allowed to bring high quality 3D graphics and physics.
Its site and video you can find in about section in appstore.
Thanks for attention!

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 243
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 256
OP

3DAlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
free demo

Hi! Today my demo was approved by appstore, so now you can try 3 levels of this game for free. It calls "Restorer Lite" and you can find it on appstore. Leave here your opinion about game - it is really interesting for me!

Most reactions

Latest posts