What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

MissBossy257

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck right at the beginning.. At the first cauldron with the three ingredients flower, bone and tooth. I cannot get the tooth out of the cage and its made of silver so can't blast it as I haven't unlocked reducto yet. Also I don't know how to retrace my steps to revisit previous areas so I can use new skills that I needs, eg dig, sticky shoes, strength etc..

MissBossy257

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone I don't usually use forums but i'm really rather stuck on the first classroom of year 5 trying to find the ingrediants for the strength potion any help would really be amazing as I've been stuck on it for 2 days! Reply asap please and thank you!

I am stuck here too. I can't blast the weight because it says I need reducto and I havent got that spell. I also don't know how to get it. Please help! I can't play the game without it.

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hogsmeade, before I cross the river, I can see that there is a character token, but even when I use the specter specs, make and destroy the snowman, the character detector still says there is a token, but it doesn't appear. Which character is it? Do I need to do something different to get it? Would the character detector say a token is there if its not?

Thanks

Aaronkorch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck!!!

Hey really enjoying the game but I'm stuck in weasleys wizard wheezes in year 6 chapter one. I can't find the cauldron or spectrospects!!!! Please help!!!

Cmcrew84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops half of that didn't come out!! I can't find the red brick in year 5 hall of prophecy can anyone help me?

Laceyrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one, its driving me crazy! Hopefully they fix it soon, though I don't understand why everyone doesn't have this problem.

I had this same problem, but for some reason, the 3rd or 4th time I played the level, the brick did come out of the box... It's a flaw, but it did eventually work...

larsonjdca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Laceyrey said:
What year/ level is this? I've completed all the levels, so should be able to help you guys!

Hi....still stuck at year 7 ch 2 the lost diadem. I am in the room of requirement and I am stuck over on the right side. Can't go back and can't cast a spell on the chandelier or door. How do I get out of this? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

helenacm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi....still stuck at year 7 ch 2 the lost diadem. I am in the room of requirement and I am stuck over on right side. Can't go back and can't cast a spell on the chandelier or door. How do I get out of this? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I need help here too! Driving me insane! Please all people who have finished..... What do you do??? Red block with a lock on and a chandelier both to be destroyed with reduction but can't!! And can't jump up?!!! Surrounded by fire!!! What do you do??? X

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help here too! Driving me insane! Please all people who have finished..... What do you do??? Red block with a lock on and a chandelier both to be destroyed with reduction but can't!! And can't jump up?!!! Surrounded by fire!!! What do you do??? X

As far as I can remember, I just pressed the lock with a finger until orange (?) circle appears and then let go and bam it went.

Hpotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For year 7 part 2 room of requirement, once you reductio-ed the chandelier and lock you levitate the chandelier into a board walk then you walk towards the left to this cabinet and you blast open the doors which will give you the platform for hermoines bag. Then you have to build the ladder which you climb you then cross the platform and then you blast down the bookcase then t may lead you to the red brick wall where you make a fan which will help you to the higher level platform.you then have to make the water filters to take out the fire snake one on the right and the left, I think that's it

LaraKatts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some help, I have played the whole game through, collected all the red bricks, found every hat, token, brick in each level, beat everyone in the dueling club and I still have 4 tokens that are locked! 3 are between griphook and hagrid and one after petunia. Since I have found all the tokens in the game I have no idea where to gets these four...
Thanks in advance!

larsonjdca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snowwhitesbow said:
As far as I can remember, I just pressed the lock with a finger until orange (?) circle appears and then let go and bam it went.

Yeah! This worked. I was just trying to cast the spell quickly and wasn't holding it down on that spot. Thank you so much! Got to the next chapter!!!

lynnpott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do I need to do to light up the cave in level 6. I'm obviously doing something wrong because I don't seem to be able to get the deluminator to work. I have found a light in the middle of the space and tried pointing the deluminator at its, but nothing seems to happen.

Why is it as soon as I post for help, I immediately figure out where I'm going wrong?

Hi, I believe this is the level that I am stuck on, I can't seem to use the deluminator, can you please help me and tell me how you did it please, would be much appreciated as I've been trying for a while now and it gets so frustrating, I've tried everything that I can think of and nothing happens, please help, thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts