What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rickster91 said:
Ah I didn't realize you had to destroy the fireworks! Thanks so much!!!

-----

I'm stuck again. Book 6, not sure what chapter. In The weasleys shop. Brewing the love potion. I can't find one of the ingrediants. Not sure what it is. It has a white, round bottom and a little yellow piece on top. I feel like I have tried everything!!

If I remember correctly, there is a small egg like thing that you need to destroy that will give you that item...

gemzy83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, please can someone please tell me how to get the flower which is stuck in the web, ive tried changing characters and using the pet charm but without any luck....i there a spell/character i should be using or just a case of jumping and hoping for the best??

Thank you:) Gem

If I remember correctly- The flower is stuck in the spider web to your left of where you start (its near the bone horse). The Bone is with the dragon at the back of the room. Build both parts of its head, then levitate the chest up. The dragon will shake it around then drop it...the bone will be left behind. The tooth is with the pixie on the right. Explode the weight next to its cage. Hit the pixie twice and it will drop the tooth.

Thank should be it. If you having problems using the spells let me know and I'll be more detailed.

Joy88

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JOY88 said:
Have you pulled the tree limb down yet? If you haven't do that. Get into a place that makes the character bounce. Hold down the jump button and he will bounce higher and higher (you can pick up the character token by bouncing on that limb really high). Bounce over to the higher ground. Don't hit the black boulder at all. Focus your spell on the white/tan stone it is sitting on. Use reducto on that stone to destroy it. Once that stone is destroyed the black boulder will roll down the hill. Apparate back into the main space and levitate the boulder into place.

That should do it.

I will also warn you not to kill the fire crab thing. Lead the fire crab over to the pile of embers. When it re-ignites the fire, that will melt the ice around the hat near the red wall. (That caused me no end of frustration in this chapter, so I thought I would warn you.)
Joy88

Thank you so much for your help!

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gemzy83 said:
Hello, please can someone please tell me how to get the flower which is stuck in the web, ive tried changing characters and using the pet charm but without any luck....i there a spell/character i should be using or just a case of jumping and hoping for the best??

Thank you:) Gem

Face the spider web, and hold your finger on the screen until a circle appears, point at the spider web, it should say 'reducto' and release your finger. It should send the spell at it and drop coins and the flower.

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rin68nyr said:
Use the deluminator to move the lights, and the goblin to move the light down, and back up, which will uncover the first chain...use wing. Lev. To release it.

Did you get the bike? Use it to drive close to the dragon, ringing the bell. It will cover its ears and then a trail of coins will appear. Follow the coins to the vault, and do everything in there, and when you have completed that, the dragon will allow you to get to the 2nd chain.

I have moved the lights and released the first chain and am now standing next to the bike - how do you get the bike to work?

Bflocowboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stud multiplier not working

Going through the game I have found several of the red bricks and cannot get the stud multipliers to work. I am using a 1st generation and upgraded to iOS 5.1.1.....the game runs fine however when I purchase the stud multipliers from the "shop" and go back into the game the silver studs are still worth 10 the gold worth 100 and the blue worth 1000.....I have deleted the game and re- installed it hoping there was a problem when I first downloaded it, but same problem happened. Is there something I need to do to activate the stud multipliers?....very frustrated here....any help would be appreciated...:(

summerc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the battle with Voldemort Chapter 8-4 I think in the courtyard. Cannot figure out what to do to move on. I only have Harry Potter and cannot move the lights without the deluminator. What do I do?

ktopher79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I am stuck in year 7 part 2. I am at the gringrotts breakin and can't figure out how to get past the guard dragon. Can someone please help!

ktopher79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buzz1447 said:
Gringots get past the dragon
You need to lower the lamp and get Ron to collect it, the re raise the lamp. That lowers the next lamp on left back, you can then light the lamp, go back and lower the first lamp to raise the one you just lit. Hope this helps.

I did this but still stuck. What do u do next?!

Hallie Potter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
same here - I did that deluminator thing but I can't figure out how to break the second chain - there's something small lying next to the chain but I no spell seems to be working?

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bflocowboy said:
Going through the game I have found several of the red bricks and cannot get the stud multipliers to work. I am using a 1st generation and upgraded to iOS 5.1.1.....the game runs fine however when I purchase the stud multipliers from the "shop" and go back into the game the silver studs are still worth 10 the gold worth 100 and the blue worth 1000.....I have deleted the game and re- installed it hoping there was a problem when I first downloaded it, but same problem happened. Is there something I need to do to activate the stud multipliers?....very frustrated here....any help would be appreciated...:(
You need to click on the house button at the top of the screen, then extras and ten make sure the multipliers are saying yes.
Don't worry this got me to :(

Most reactions

Latest posts