What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

KOAS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Joy88. It turned out I must have been doing something the game didn't like, because the last few times I'd tried to jump into the boat it hadn't worked, leaving me to think I needed to do something else before that. But trying again with more conviction and I made it. The rest of it was fine. Thanks a lot for your help!

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still struggling with the kitchen at Grimmauld Place. I blasted everything. I imperiused Kreacher.
The oven door needs super-strength to open. Neither Harry, Ron, or Hermione have that.
Kreacher doesn't seem to affect anything.
I am playing on an iPhone, but I assume the buttons are the same.

How do I get out of the kitchen?

You don't need super strength to open the oven.
You build the oven, then just push it toward the back wall.
Once you have pushed it as far as it will go, the doors will open.
Levitate the cake to the table. The santa will drop the piece you need.

From here out remember you don't have to have super strength to move or open things just because it has a handle.
If the handle is orange, then you need super strength, otherwise wizard can do it.
Joy88

hometb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't need super strength to open the oven.
You build the oven, then just push it toward the back wall.
Once you have pushed it as far as it will go, the doors will open.
Levitate the cake to the table. The santa will drop the piece you need.

From here out remember you don't have to have super strength to move or open things just because it has a handle.
If the handle is orange, then you need super strength, otherwise wizard can do it.
Joy88

Thanks you for the quick reply. When you say "push," what spell is that using? How exactly do you push things? Does it matter which character I use?

EDIT- NEVERMIND- I DID IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Last edited:

Lockets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this forum so apologies if someone else has asked this.

I'm playing yrs 5-7 & stuck in the forest when hermione & Harry take umbridge to grawp. How do I use aguamente? Can't seem to jump high enough on the plant I've already "built" after I've defeated all the things that come out of the ground.

Thanks in advance!

Nel 107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please can anyone help? I am stuck at start of chapter 6 where you have to tidy the room and collect the photographs. There doesnt seem to be anywhere to put them! There is a little green creature dashing about as well but dont know what i am supposed to do to it.

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please can anyone help? I am stuck at start of chapter 6 where you have to tidy the room and collect the photographs. There doesnt seem to be anywhere to put them! There is a little green creature dashing about as well but dont know what i am supposed to do to it.

The green creature isn't important, just blast it for studs. Take the photos to your right, there's a table to put them on.

mega_meggg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Deep breathe and write out specifically what you are missing.
I have 'completed' the game as well but the only chapter I have a 'missing hat' is in the final chapter, which I call 8-4. (Book 7 part 1 & part 2 just get confusing to me. In all my notes book 7 part 2 will simply listed as 8.)
First thing to remember when you look at the chapter is how they break down. With the hats there is one hat given for True Wizard then however many hats are in each chapter.
7- 2 Forest of Dean Lake- that are 4 hats, 1 brick & 5 characters
7- 2 Malfoy Manor - Nothing

So 7-2 Forest of Dean - 4 hats
Regular play
1) in the water near the large crab
2) In the forest- lead the fire crab to the embers on the right side. It will ignite the embers which will melt the ice around the hat next to it.
Free play
3) In the water- Dark Magic on lock of container to the left after you crash through the 1st layer of ice
4) In the forest- use Hermione's bad to get the mushrooms, to bounce to the upper ledge. Use a strong person to open the tree and the cat to walk up the tube to get the hat on the upper limb.
* "5th hat" is from True Wizard

8-1 Hats
Regular play
1) Deluminator to move the light from the goblin vault to the high cup holder. Jump to the platform.
2) Not entirely sure if this is one or both but In hogsmeade destroy all the Harry posters / message boards.
Free Play
3) In Dragon room- Dark Magic on red objects. Levitate them into place. WW sticky wall at the top
4) In the vault- Strong person on back door

8-2 hats
Regular play
1) In the chamber- Spectorspecks, redact
2) In the chamber - Purple spell each set of snakes teeth to lengthen them
Free play
3) In the fire room saving draco- the first place you can stop after you have grabbed the broom. Destroy everything you can. A hat will be in one of them
4) In the fire room saving draco- There is a vault at one of the places to stop the broom. Use a goblin.

8-3 hats
Regular play
1) Apparation point- Apparate hat is right there
2) Boat House- Fill the water machine on the right...spits out a hat
Free play
3) Courtyard- Put out all the fires
4) Courtyard- use Hermione's bag to put out a fire (I think.)

8-4 People
Bella, James Potter, Lily Potter, Molly and Voldemort.
Which person are you missing?

That was my quick version. Let me know what specifics you need from here.
Joy88

First of all, you're amazing thanks for all this info!
Second, I'm missing James Potter and I have all of the other hats so I guess once I get James I'll be a 'true wizard'? Thanks again

Maasie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in the underwater part in Deathly Hallows Pt. I. Harry or Ron can't get air. When I get to the top they just twitch and don't get air. Help out there please?

Last edited:

Rickster91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys!!! I can't figure out what I am missing, but I am clearly missing something.

I am on the last bit of 5-3 with the weasley twins in the classroom. I have literally done everything. Moved all the statues. Fixed the heads. Flown around on the broom. I can't figure out how to finish. Where is the exit? How do I move on? I can't figure it out!!

Thanks!

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, you're amazing thanks for all this info!
Second, I'm missing James Potter and I have all of the other hats so I guess once I get James I'll be a 'true wizard'? Thanks again

I was going to guess it was James but I didn't want to presume.
You can't get James until right before killing Nagini with the sword. If you look in the doorway where Nagini sits earlier there are two benches. You can't do anything to them. Right before killing Nagini those benches are now a pile of wood. You have to levitate it to become a gallows around Nagini. The James token will tumble forward once it is built.

True wizard is earning enough money, not getting everything. I am guessing you are missing one hat. Its a nightmare to get. You have to kill/fight a death eater while he is standing in one of the coin circles. Its either the first or second fight with Nagini, if I remember correctly.

Good luck
Joy88

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys!!! I can't figure out what I am missing, but I am clearly missing something.

I am on the last bit of 5-3 with the weasley twins in the classroom. I have literally done everything. Moved all the statues. Fixed the heads. Flown around on the broom. I can't figure out how to finish. Where is the exit? How do I move on? I can't figure it out!!

Thanks!

Okay the way you finish the level is annoyingly repetitive. You get on the broom and chasing the fireworks all while firing your wand. The best way to do this is to wait on the broom until the fireworks are just past you. Fly full out firing constantly. If the the fireworks get too far ahead, stop and wait for them to come back around. You have to destroy the two small fireworks then hit the large firework several times before it explodes.

Hope that helps,
Joy88

Rickster91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay the way you finish the level is annoyingly repetitive. You get on the broom and chasing the fireworks all while firing your wand. The best way to do this is to wait on the broom until the fireworks are just past you. Fly full out firing constantly. If the the fireworks get too far ahead, stop and wait for them to come back around. You have to destroy the two small fireworks then hit the large firework several times before it explodes.

Hope that helps,
Joy88

Ah I didn't realize you had to destroy the fireworks! Thanks so much!!!

-----

I'm stuck again. Book 6, not sure what chapter. In The weasleys shop. Brewing the love potion. I can't find one of the ingrediants. Not sure what it is. It has a white, round bottom and a little yellow piece on top. I feel like I have tried everything!!

Most reactions