What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rickster91 said:
Do you remover where that small egg thing is in the shop?

It's on the first level of the shop, past both tables. But I thinkuou have to do something with the bird on the smaller table for it to drop the egg. I won't be able to play for a day or so. Hopefully if that doesn't help you someone else can

Rickster91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Figured out the egg thing, thanks guys!!!

Also, did anyone else have trouble getting the green thing in order to be the living death potion? I know where it is and I know you need to bounce off the goo to get it. But I can't jump high enough. And whenever I press to go forward mid jump Harry just stops jumping and walks forward. I have no clue how to get on that shelf. Any tips?

Gail1965

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please could someone tell me how to escape burning Hogwarts? I've been running around getting burned for days.
Thank you
Gail1965

Evansgnnss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help. I'm stuck trying to compose the Draught of Living Death. I can't get the plant on the top shelf. I've hopped and zapped and built everything I can, even with the Spectorspecs. TIA.

ETA: I got my six year old to figure out the timing of the bounce to get on top of the bookcase, so I finished that room.

Now I'm stuck in the next level in the pub. I can't find the Spectorspecs and my pet can't climb up the tube.

You need to get the rats with hermione's cat

Sam9434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck!!!

I'm stuck trying to get the chalice to empty the water, I've got all but one, Ive got the last light but I can't get to the chalice to use it because there is fire in the way and no other way around it?! HELP PLEASEE!!!! I just keep running round and those zombie things keep killing me...

Sam9434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you cast a spell at the bird a few times and it makes the bird shoot out the egg

Evansgnnss

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Also, did anyone else have trouble getting the green thing in order to be the living death potion? I know where it is and I know you need to bounce off the goo to get it. But I can't jump high enough. And whenever I press to go forward mid jump Harry just stops jumping and walks forward. I have no clue how to get on that shelf. Any tips?
Keep jumping and press your jump button at the same time that should take you high enough and then you have a tricky jump to the next shelf!

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Just keep finger on up button, you'll get higher then move forward to get on the top .

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck trying to get the chalice to empty the water, I've got all but one, Ive got the last light but I can't get to the chalice to use it because there is fire in the way and no other way around it?! HELP PLEASEE!!!! I just keep running round and those zombie things keep killing me...

Sorry but you'll have to keep running around, if the fire is to you left then the way to the chalice is to the right.

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
same here - I did that deluminator thing but I can't figure out how to break the second chain - there's something small lying next to the chain but I no spell seems to be working?

After freeing the first chain, jump on the bike, ring the bell continually and move toward the dragon. The dragon will cover it's ears and stops will appear. Follow the studs and jump off at the end, enter vault. Do everything in the vault the you can return to free the last chain.

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the battle with Voldemort Chapter 8-4 I think in the courtyard. Cannot figure out what to do to move on. I only have Harry Potter and cannot move the lights without the deluminator. What do I do?
If this is the part with the Sheild, you need to move the knight statue to the centre, then take the Sheild to the knight.

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a lot of great advice in first few pages, look through those and they might have the answer youre looking for. They helped me finish loads of times.

Thanks to anyone that has posted advise. ALL DONE

Last edited:

Sam9434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry but you'll have to keep running around, if the fire is to you left then the way to the chalice is to the right.

The fire is to the right looking towards the water filter thing, there's no other way to get in so how can I get it??

Most reactions

Latest posts