What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5-1 try swinging, keep swinging after all the studs are gone, I think that's how I got it.
7-1 don't kill the fire crab, make it chase you to the ice, it will fire the ice away.
8-4 still working on that one.

Thank you for the tips.
I have one more question- Did you have problems in the prophecy room jumping to the upper level to collect a person? I didn't ask because it seemed obvious that I just sucked at jumping to that shelf. Now I am wondering if there is a trick... Like hopping over to get the character in the cave at the very beginning behind the Dark magic doors. Hagrid was the only character I could get to make the jump. I was wondering if it was something like that...I need a specific person to make the jump.

Joy88

Br1ghtyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone please help, I'm still stuck on Year 5 Chapter 3. I can't get out of the beginning. I grew the flower and the petals are in the tree trunk but that's all I'm able to do. I can't go in the tree trunk and I can't get the petals out......I'm literally stuck. I've tried jumping on the flower that was grown after I watered it but with no luck.....I've been stuck for a few days and I really want to keep playing but I'm about to give up. So if someone could please help me it would GREATLY appreciated

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone please help, I'm still stuck on Year 5 Chapter 3. I can't get out of the beginning. I grew the flower and the petals are in the tree trunk but that's all I'm able to do. I can't go in the tree trunk and I can't get the petals out......I'm literally stuck. I've tried jumping on the flower that was grown after I watered it but with no luck.....I've been stuck for a few days and I really want to keep playing but I'm about to give up. So if someone could please help me it would GREATLY appreciated

I think I know where you are at- Visit to Grawp, right?
Ok...Here is what I did- 1) destroy the white flower to the left...one pedal should be left. 2) Kill the pixie...one pedal left behind. 3) dig up the watering can, water the plant, grow the flower, destroy the flower (One pedal left.) 4) Use a Strong person (Hagrid in this case) to open the tree 5) levitate each of the pedals into the tree. 6) One all the pedals are in the tree they will bounce and glow purple. 7) Levitate the plant to form a spinning wind flower thing. 8) Jump on the spinning flower and it will lift you to the level above.

Any other problems, let me know. I have 98.8 of it done, so there are only a couple things I haven't figured out yet.
Joy88

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the only part of the game I got stuck on.
You have to ride the bike head on directly towards the dragon and contantly ringing the bell.
Then when it covered its ears ride towards the right following the studs and don't stop ringing the bell.
You should just be able to see the vault now, just go straight in quickly.

Br1ghtyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JOY88 said:
I think I know where you are at- Visit to Grawp, right?
Ok...Here is what I did- 1) destroy the white flower to the left...one pedal should be left. 2) Kill the pixie...one pedal left behind. 3) dig up the watering can, water the plant, grow the flower, destroy the flower (One pedal left.) 4) Use a Strong person (Hagrid in this case) to open the tree 5) levitate each of the pedals into the tree. 6) One all the pedals are in the tree they will bounce and glow purple. 7) Levitate the plant to form a spinning wind flower thing. 8) Jump on the spinning flower and it will lift you to the level above.

Any other problems, let me know. I have 98.8 of it done, so there are only a couple things I haven't figured out yet.
Joy88

YYYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY It worked.....thank you thank you thank you, you saved my sanity!!!!!!!

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the tips.
I have one more question- Did you have problems in the prophecy room jumping to the upper level to collect a person? I didn't ask because it seemed obvious that I just sucked at jumping to that shelf. Now I am wondering if there is a trick... Like hopping over to get the character in the cave at the very beginning behind the Dark magic doors. Hagrid was the only character I could get to make the jump. I was wondering if it was something like that...I need a specific person to make the jump.

Joy88

No trick, just keep trying. Took me a while but got it in the end.

jpg786

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone I don't usually use forums but i'm really rather stuck on the first classroom of year 5 trying to find the ingrediants for the strength potion any help would really be amazing as I've been stuck on it for 2 days! Reply asap please and thank you!

LizzyG76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm stuck in the forest with Ron and Harry after the retrieved the sword of Gryffindor from the lake. I used the apparation ring to find the second stone to cause the parseltongue game to come out of the ground but I don't know how to get the stone out of where it is - please help!

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone I don't usually use forums but i'm really rather stuck on the first classroom of year 5 trying to find the ingrediants for the strength potion any help would really be amazing as I've been stuck on it for 2 days! Reply asap please and thank you!

If I remember correctly- The flower is stuck in the spider web to your left of where you start (its near the bone horse). The Bone is with the dragon at the back of the room. Build both parts of its head, then levitate the chest up. The dragon will shake it around then drop it...the bone will be left behind. The tooth is with the pixie on the right. Explode the weight next to its cage. Hit the pixie twice and it will drop the tooth.

Thank should be it. If you having problems using the spells let me know and I'll be more detailed.
Joy88

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm stuck in the forest with Ron and Harry after the retrieved the sword of Gryffindor from the lake. I used the apparation ring to find the second stone to cause the parseltongue game to come out of the ground but I don't know how to get the stone out of where it is - please help!

Have you pulled the tree limb down yet? If you haven't do that. Get into a place that makes the character bounce. Hold down the jump button and he will bounce higher and higher (you can pick up the character token by bouncing on that limb really high). Bounce over to the higher ground. Don't hit the black boulder at all. Focus your spell on the white/tan stone it is sitting on. Use reducto on that stone to destroy it. Once that stone is destroyed the black boulder will roll down the hill. Apparate back into the main space and levitate the boulder into place.

That should do it.

I will also warn you not to kill the fire crab thing. Lead the fire crab over to the pile of embers. When it re-ignites the fire, that will melt the ice around the hat near the red wall. (That caused me no end of frustration in this chapter, so I thought I would warn you.)
Joy88

JOY88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No trick, just keep trying. Took me a while but got it in the end.
I am sorry I keep pestering you but let me tell you what I am doing and if you would, please tell me if I am missing something.
1) Make the stairs, move them, climb them, kill DE
2) Levitate gate down to walk across
3) take a running jump up
4) Jump up to ledge to the left
5) Levitate ball from shelf above
6) Try to jump across to the shelf with character token.

The more I try to get a better perspective on where I am jumping too the more it feels like I am suppose to jump from the shelf the ball was on, but I don't know how to get there.
So I guess my question is 1) am I jumping from the correct shelf? 2) Is there a better place to jump from (how do you get there?)?

Please help.
Joy88

Yngandaspiring

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please help me with the aguamenti level. I can't get the last key. Where you have to get the soldiers head down from the leaves.

Nel 107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please could someone help. I am stuck in year 5 chapter 3 the weasley twins bit. In the hall i used the sticky shoes to climb the pendulum then it showed a broomstick over to the left which you are supposed to jump across to. I have tried and tried but cant figure out how to get across, just keep falling off the top of it.

Jo_clisby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still in the cave and can't find the entrance. I read on one of the posts to keep going back and forth getting light. Is there a certain order you have to go because I still only have the same 3 arrows that I began with. I have been doing this for a hour. HELP.

Okay. I'm crying uncle. I have been in this cave for 2 days now. I have gone back and forth with Dumbledore with the deluminator and still can't get any more than 3 arrows. I have to be missing something. Please tell me what I am missing. I would really like to get out of the cave and move on. Any help would be so very much appreciated.

I'm stuck on this too! I've smashed up all the little boxes I can find apart from the one which says you need a pet to get to. I've found that big orb thing which reflects light and the three lights the deluminator should light up, but I just cant seem to get them to light up! I've held the deluminator over each of these things but nothing seems to happen...confused and frustrated!

kamii234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How? Please tell me!

If you are still stuck: you have to use Hermiones cat to chase the mice, use the wand. After the mice are gone, the girl drops the missing piece for the tube.

Last edited:

Most reactions