What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help! I just killed the cave troll in the bathroom and I need to know how to finish the level. He's lying in the middle of the room dead. I've tried blowing everything up and it doesn't work! Hermoinie is crying and doesn't talk...what do I do next?

Troll will destroy 2 of 3 bath stalls. Then it will destroy the last one. This pile of rubble will need to be reassembled TWICE with ur wand, before u end this chapter here.

Pixxie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the forbidden forrest in Year 1, I've followed the mushrooms and now there aren't any other roads I Can follow. Hedwig keeps popping up, but I can't use her

ivkid2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the forbidden forrest in Year 1, I've followed the mushrooms and now there aren't any other roads I Can follow. Hedwig keeps popping up, but I can't use her

Same here!! And whenever I turn into draco it tells me to turn back into Harry

sarahbing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For Hedwig, wait until her eyes are wide and she is blinking, then tap her and something will pop up for you.

dsmith16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trouble in Year 1, Mountain Troll section

Hi!

I just started playing this game yesterday, and am really enjoying it. I hadn't had too much trouble until I got into the Mountain Troll section. I cannot so far figure out how to get to the upper level at the left end where it looks like all of the action is.

I've figured out how to jump across from the entrance area over to the crumbling walkway, run over it, then jump onto the platform. I use wingardium leviosa to get the platform to rise, get the red brick, but now I'm stuck. I don't see anywhere else to jump.

By the way, I'm playing on an iPod Touch, in case there are differences with the iPad.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Mrsaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's the first time I've played a game like this and I'm finding the lack of instructions v frustrating. I've only made it as far as the gryffendor common room and can't figure out what to do next. I can't move Harry or the character he is facing and have tried
tapping all over the screen, but nothing is happening - help!!!

antnhec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
year two have please help

sorry i posted this sep but now see should have posted here in year two, in the second episode.. you are supposed to at the end of the lane be able to reach a cart by using a jack in the box.. i end up in roof but cannot cross to ledge with cart..keep falling.. is this rit or have i a fault

sarahbing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To reach the roof - there's a white brick that you have to move to get onto the roof with the wagon.

Mrsaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's the first time I've played a game like this and I'm finding the lack of instructions v frustrating. I've only made it as far as the gryffendor common room and can't figure out what to do next. I can't move Harry or the character he is facing and have tried
tapping all over the screen, but nothing is happening - help!!!

Have now discovered that even if I try to replay any of the levels I've already completed (either as free play or replaying in story mode) as soon as I get near any characters! I'm unable to move or do anything - and where I know dialogue previously appeared, nothing comes up now. Am I missing somethig really obvious, or does this sound like some sort of bug??? This is really driving me crazy!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It certainly doesn't sound right, try restarting your iPad. Clear things out.

Now for my current need...
Year two going to the the duel thing expilliarmus? I think but where we are on the table defending spells and the big statue keeps dropping on me.... How do I get past this level? It doesn't seem to do anything when I zap the other guy.

Last edited:

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went a head and downloaded it, omg I am hooked, and will be looking through this post for help lol

Most reactions