What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Ansky2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help please. I am trying to get to hogsmead. In am in the dark corrodor, with the two picture frames that are red and green. How do i get out? I have tried tapping them...nothing. Really stuck.

Potterwraf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi having the same problem can't get passed the two in the dark, very tested to shot at them right now will keep trying and let you know if I get passed and how.

Fosse9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 hogsmea

Help please. I am trying to get to hogsmead. In am in the dark corrodor, with the two picture frames that are red and green. How do i get out? I have tried tapping them...nothing. Really stuck.

Tammyairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't solved the puzzle of the picture frames (I think they are cards) but if you look at the map, you can turn the other way and then you can get out. Make sure you have your wand lit, it is easier that way.

mghurley814

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 2 Borgin and Burkes level

Hey everyone
So I've been trying to find all of the hats, bricks, and cards in freeplay mode and right now I'm stuck in the Borgin and Burkes level of year 2 because I cannot find the last hat. According to the map I've found both hats inside of the store and both hats outside of the store but I have no idea where to find the last hat! Can someone please help? It would be greatly apperciated! 

Last edited:

Jmilliken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me I am stuck on year three how the heck do you keep the screwts away from buck beak I have tried for an hour with no luck any help is greatly appreciated

Minimimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How on earth do you get off of the shrieking shack level? I am at the part just after u get outside. I can't go on the second platformy part. I already transfigured the flower. Thanks in advance 4 any help I get

tonimilw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Just doing lego HP year 1 but can't figure out to open any doors. Am doing free play now and still can't open any. Can anyone help please?

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
free play?

Sorry, also how do you open those damn blue boxes?

By being in free play, do you mean you have finished the whole game and now restarted in free game, then it should work. If you just started the game and have now tried free play, nope this does not work. You must gather all spells before you free play the whole game to get the rest of the rewards, because only then you can unlock doors and do certain spells.

tonimilw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have done the game. Have no idea what I've missed that I can't open doors. May have to start again. Thanks though

Most reactions