What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Redrobin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So glad I found this site.
I need help finding a dark wizard. I have voldemorts ghost but he takes 1.5 million studs to activate. Can anyone tell me who would be the next dark wizard I could find and where?
Thanks
Rob

GamingMama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 first task

Please help!!!! I've been stuck for a week now trying to do the first task of year 3. I'm stuck playing as Prof. Lupin trying to defeat the dementor. I stun it and draw the circle over and over. Nothing happens. What can I possibly do? Thanks in advance.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GamingMama said:
Please help!!!! I've been stuck for a week now trying to do the first task of year 3. I'm stuck playing as Prof. Lupin trying to defeat the dementor. I stun it and draw the circle over and over. Nothing happens. What can I possibly do? Thanks in advance.

It may be that you are drawing a full circle? The expecto patronus charm is a slide toward the object followed by an almost complete circle. Think of a fat 'c' lying on its back.

GamingMama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beavery said:
It may be that you are drawing a full circle? The expecto patronus charm is a slide toward the object followed by an almost complete circle. Think of a fat 'c' lying on its back.

Thank you. That's what it was. I was drawing a full circle. Two weeks of drawing the wrong shape. Thank you. :)

mosfed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in year 2 - descendo class - I can't get around the class. I am able to get up on the desks and jump across but then run out of places to go - thanks in advance

mosfed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone can help - I am stuck in Year 2 in the charms class where you learn Descendo. I can get on the first desk and then I run out of places to go. I can get across the aisle and then am stuck? HELP!!!

tak307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3, Peter Pettigrew...

So I'm stuck with the two prefects wandering the hall...I had a portrait tell me I needed to find a way to get the door open to get out, and I can't find any way to open anything! I've blown up everything possible, tried to talk to all the portraits. I can't get out.
I have already done the part when you reattach the head to the statue, and the part where you fix the portraits in that back room. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tak307 said:
So I'm stuck with the two prefects wandering the hall...I had a portrait tell me I needed to find a way to get the door open to get out, and I can't find any way to open anything! I've blown up everything possible, tried to talk to all the portraits. I can't get out.
I have already done the part when you reattach the head to the statue, and the part where you fix the portraits in that back room. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

What year and level name?

Sent via iPF from my iPad2 iOS 5.1.

IPFreely

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please help, I'm stuck on the Peter pettigrew chase. I need to get past a prefect at the bottom of the hall but it's just not happening. There's nothing left to blast in the other rooms I've been through and I can't see a way of distracting him! The room has like a square of walls in the middle.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPFreely said:
Can someone please help, I'm stuck on the Peter pettigrew chase. I need to get past a prefect at the bottom of the hall but it's just not happening. There's nothing left to blast in the other rooms I've been through and I can't see a way of distracting him! The room has like a square of walls in the middle.

I've attached an SS to help with my help.
Walk to the point you can see in the picture and tap the painting, the painting will then distract the prefect for you.
Good Luck.

EDIT: I see you're new so welcome to the forum!
Heres a few extra tips when you're using this forum :).
I'd recommend reading the forum rules (http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html) and looking at some of the stickied threads on here. Many of them are very useful, if you have time (and you'll need quite a bit) I'd also recommend reading the tips and tricks thread (search for it using the search bar) as that has some really useful pointers in it. A friendly reminder about any questions you may have, it's always best to search function to find something out first as the chances are your query has been answered before, whats more you'll often get a faster answer as it can take a while for someone to come along that can help sometimes. If however, you search to no avail, go ahead and post something (preferably in the correct section [speeds up your answer and makes less work for the admins]), chances are someone will be able to help.

Sent via iPF from my iPad2 iOS 5.1.

Attachments

• image-3647204371.jpg
    image-3647204371.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 409

megsboyd73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Lizicrew2,
Try stunning him with a normal spell and that will keep him at a distance then he'll go off and do his thing with the toilets. But you have to keep doing that spell so he stays at a distance. Once he's smashed the last toilet the club will appear and you have to do the wingardeum leviosa spell and then it will appear above the tile square. You then have to get him onto the square and the club will hit him on the head to knock him out. Hope that helps..

muckleroy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how did you get to the statue head (blue star) without the two prefects stopping you. I get caught every time and have to start all over again - I am about to pull my hair out - can you please help me...thanks.

muckleroy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how did you get to the statue head (blue star) without the two prefects stopping you. I get caught every time and have to start all over again - I am about to pull my hair out - can you please help me...thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts