What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Evette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loving the game but can not get past the Polyjuice Potion level! I get the leaches on the outside of the river but how do you get in the middle of the river to get the rest! Please help anyone! Thanks :)

Need help with this too.....anyone?

If Im remembering right, you need to find fertilizer and put it in the pond to grow Lilly pads. It takes time to work, but then you can cross. I hope I'm not confusing this with something else that happens later.

sillston48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in year 3 at Hogsmede after geeting past the honeydukes glitch finally. I had to go back to the from of requirement and complete the tunnel etc tasks again. Now im in hogsmede and have found scabbers but dont know how to catch him or move on. Also there is a door by the wizard and cannon that has a red circle around it yet when i tap in the lock tracing shape comes up...I haven't learnt alohamora yet though, it shows me the symbol but doesnt me open the door. Is this another glitch? Any help please?

NurseRachet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harry potter yrs 1-4

Hello. I'm stuck in the secret cave. (yr 2) I'm supposed to direct the fire crab to make a path for me. I'm supposed to use mushrooms to lead it through the cave. Am I missing a potion? Where can I find it?

Last edited:

NurseRachet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Figured it out..need to go in center and wait for Hedwig to blink her eyes and tap on her to reveal stuff. Then tap on plants in correct order to lure crab to cobweb. I'm in with Aragog now...I'll probably have more questions later

Evette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in year 3 at Hogsmede after geeting past the honeydukes glitch finally. I had to go back to the from of requirement and complete the tunnel etc tasks again. Now im in hogsmede and have found scabbers but dont know how to catch him or move on. Also there is a door by the wizard and cannon that has a red circle around it yet when i tap in the lock tracing shape comes up...I haven't learnt alohamora yet though, it shows me the symbol but doesnt me open the door. Is this another glitch? Any help please?

That happened to me too. You don't learn alohmora until the 4th yr and you can't use it until then. You can go back in free play later and use it.

As for Scabbars, are you in the shreaking shack? If so, you need to keep attacking the things he runs under. Keep at it and you will finally get him.:)

Evette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I'm stuck in the secret cave. (yr 2) I'm supposed to direct the fire crab to make a path for me. I'm supposed to use mushrooms to lead it through the cave. Am I missing a potion? Where can I find it?

The mushrooms do lead the fire crab thru the cave. Pay attention to the floor. Go to the left first and pick a path that avoids the dark spots. Work around to the upper left and get the crab to burn thru some blockage to get what you need or to get where you need to go.;)

Evette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish someone who runs these forums would create a FAQ and then sticky it! I am sure that there are tons of questions. Like....

To buy stuff in the store, enter the store area, new screen appears. Select your category: people, red brick, hints or movie scenes. When you are in the category, select what you want to buy, if you have enough $, to actually purchase it, press the arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen. Some of the red brick items (regenerate hearts) needs to be turned on after you buy it by going back to it in the store and selecting it and then you can turn it on.

NOTE: to turn on the regenerate hearts you need to go to the back pack in the lower left, select it then select the red brick, scroll thru to regenerate hearts then turn on. You will need to do this each time you start the game.

Llamaesque

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although it was made for the Nintendo DS version of the game, I've found this walkthrough really helpful:

.gamefaqs.com/ds/960583-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60769

However, it still can't get me past the two prefects in the dark in year 3. Any advice? I don't think there's a trick to it, but I just haven't made it through :b

LiziCrew2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I need some help. I'm on year 2 in the slytherin house rooms. I'm past the part where you get the key from the crab and past going through the fire. Now I'm in a room where Filch is patrolling and there's a statue. It gives me the option to move it forward but ever time I try Filch sees me. What do I do?

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The statue

Ok I need some help. I'm on year 2 in the slytherin house rooms. I'm past the part where you get the key from the crab and past going through the fire. Now I'm in a room where Filch is patrolling and there's a statue. It gives me the option to move it forward but ever time I try Filch sees me. What do I do?

Hide behind the statue and pull it back! The longer way and round the corner. That took me ages to figure out as well.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although it was made for the Nintendo DS version of the game, I've found this walkthrough really helpful:

.gamefaqs.com/ds/960583-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60769

However, it still can't get me past the two prefects in the dark in year 3. Any advice? I don't think there's a trick to it, but I just haven't made it through :b

That's a difficult one, prefect no 1, u have to wait until is away from you, prefect 2 u follow around and then sneak off after the third corner or so to the carpet and then the statues. Find the head, touch everything, do everything and then go back to the entrance but the the other way.

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unlocked Snape and/or Sirius!

Ok. Feelin quite smug and proud of my self for figuring out a piece of a chapter that was quite tricky, which led me to unlock either snape or sirius (dunno which one cus i played several chapters before going to the store) :D. But the interesting thing is how subtle they made this particular task to get a character card (very easy to over look). Makes me luv this game even more! Won't post details here cus i dont want to spoil it for others (unless someone asks). I am so hooked on HP lego. I hope they will come out with another one next year! Just bought Wii edition!!!!:p woot! Happy Lego Potting!!!!!

shakodude99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help guys I'm new

Hi everybody I need to know what to do in the Forbidden Forest when I arrive at the place where there are four red mushrooms I really don't know what to do please reply.:confused::confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts