What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so am now stuck on the bit where a screen comes up and you have to mix a potion, doesn't seem to work apart from crushing the 1st ingredient and putting it in the pot. Any ideas?
When you put the ingredients into the pot you stir in the direction indicated in the recipe on the left...the color changes...stop when a puff of smoke indicates a match...if you go the wrong direction or stir too long you'll start over.

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Defeating Basilisk

Dutchcloggie: im too far ahead in this game...forgot the finer details. Gotta replay this level. Can someone else here help?

Dunno why u are not seeing the basilisk tail. His head and tail pokes out of the door/holes, and retreats back in, changing positions.

zyx83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everyone, am new 2 this forum. wondering if any1 would know anything about selecting silly spells? because i've unlocked a fair few and can only use skullus engorgio no matter which silly spell i select in the menu. its really annoying i would like to know if it's a glitch or if there's something that i'm not doing. any help appreciated. thanks!

Doneko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can think of three times when the blodgers come - at the beginning of the level before you repair and move the barricades, and then in the room where the blodger comes out of the box on the right side along the railing. At first it goes nuts and then it settles down and aims right at you. :eek: Put it to use by lurking under the flat brown slab or hide behind the pillar, and when you see a red circle surrounding yourself, that means it is coming so jump out of the way. It will hit the pillar that supports the slab causing it to fall and will create a ramp to the next level. You will need to do this a total of two time to ascend to the top of the Slytherin stand. The exit is at the very top.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was the solution! She always died too soon, and I couldn't help her figuring it out. Now she finished two more levels. I think I will be back with more questions :)

My daughter is in second grade, she can't get enough Harry Potter, she read all 7 books in 3 weeks, now keeps re-reading them. This game is such a great entertainment at so low price.

S

sauzoo

Second ladder at The Burrow

I'm on the roof trying to put the muggles stuff back in the correct place but i can't get up the 2nd ladder. Any ideas?

I was roaming around the roof and accidentally fell off and landed on the square brown "pad" below the ladder and could have climbed up it, but then I accidentally fell off :(. Went back up and did it over three or so times and never dupplicated it. I just finished the SleletoGro potion and may go back to that one and see what happens. Will let you know.

Pixxie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, now Im stuck in Year three chasing pettigrew, I've gotten throu the fiirst locked door, but can't find the key to the second

Mrsaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I kill the big spider in yr 2. I keep killing the little ones, I restored the bridges each side and I ve blasted the little egg type things both sides? I managed to get one thing to drop on it's head, but now I'm completely stuck . Can any one put me out of my misery........please

ipad1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all,

I'm stuck in year 3, in the level where youre trying to find a tunnel (first field in the level "hogsmeade village"). I cant seem to find my way out of the hogwarts entrance,I need a key. there are some moving beams coming out of the wall, but I have no clue how to get up there. Please help

anyone?

ipad1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all,

I'm stuck in year 3, in the level where youre trying to find a tunnel (first field in the level "hogsmeade village"). I cant seem to find my way out of the hogwarts entrance,I need a key. there are some moving beams coming out of the wall, but I have no clue how to get up there. Please help

Over on the right side of the hall, blow up everything possible. Then you should be able to create a ladder up to the first pedestal. Climb it and take a step on it. It will push a button and drop a rope from the ledge on the other side of the room to climb.

sorry, tnx Evette

S

sauzoo

Duelling Lessons

Year two the duel level. I just swipe that expiliarmus charm until my arm is cramped and the statue had pounced e to death and I barely kill one heart of maloroy

LOL! My arm cramped as well. After repeating this countless of times, i found running in circles and avoiding the statues shadow helped, while shooting charms like crazy.:D

To get rid of the statue, you need to hit it when it lands. Now if I could just defeat Malfoy. I'm not having any luck with that:confused:

Laughing at both of you :p It took me at least ten minutes to get rid of Malfoy and then those books my goodness. That last book tower took forever. My arm got tired too!;)

S

sauzoo

FAQ needed!

I wish someone who runs these forums would create a FAQ and then sticky it! I am sure that there are tons of questions. Like....

What is that round thing in the tower room off to the left of the Room of Requirement (RoR)? Looks like you can trade in wizard hats for stuff but how?

How do you buy stuff in the store downstairs?

I have unlocked a bunch of people but I never see them. Why? Barty, Sr. for one.

Evette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so am now stuck on the bit where a screen comes up and you have to mix a potion, doesn't seem to work apart from crushing the 1st ingredient and putting it in the pot. Any ideas?
When you put the ingredients into the pot you stir in the direction indicated in the recipe on the left...the color changes...stop when a puff of smoke indicates a match...if you go the wrong direction or stir too long you'll start over.

In the 4th year there seams to be a glitch. It lets you add the first item but the second item won't add. I just kept trying over and over and the it finally skipped to stirring and let me continue on. It happened two different potions so far, both the 2nd item. I'm currently in the 2nd task in the lake.

Evette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish someone who runs these forums would create a FAQ and then sticky it! I am sure that there are tons of questions. Like....

What is that round thing in the tower room off to the left of the Room of Requirement (RoR)? Looks like you can trade in wizard hats for stuff but how?

How do you buy stuff in the store downstairs?

I have unlocked a bunch of people but I never see them. Why? Barty, Sr. for one.

The round thing shows you little scenes once you have found enough gold wizard hats, ten for each new scene.

To buy stuff in the store, enter the store area, new screen appears. Select your category: people, red brick, hints or movie scenes. When you are in the category, select what you want to buy, if you have enough $, to actually purchase it, press the arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen. Some of the red brick items (regenerate hearts) needs to be turned on after you buy it by going back to it in the store and selecting it and then you can turn it on.

After you unlock people, you can then buy them in the store.

Hope this helps, oh and the hints in the store are cheap. I would get them, only 10 studs.

Most reactions

Latest posts