What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BBC children's show but don't let that fool you. It s aimed at adults too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/shows/horrible-histories

My kids got me into it. Of course I had heard of the Terry Deary books but the tv show is like a modern day version of Monty Python for kids but that is just my own opinion and nowhere near their perfection. Having said that they were a bit before my time. I thought Life of Brian was a bit silly but I was a kid when I was shown it.

They show history up to WW2. I love their show especially their songs.

Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BBC children's show but don't let that fool you. It s aimed at adults too.
Thank you, I'll check it out, I have a fascination for all things Victorian and I like Victorian crime stories, The real thing I mean.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a whole catalogue of crime magazines up in the attic. I find crime fascinating. How they did it, how they got away with it until caught.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Hayles, They will keep me going a while :)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a whole catalogue of crime magazines up in the attic. I find crime fascinating. How they did it, how they got away with it until caught.
I suppose crime detection wasn't very sophisticated, The police as they were then were pretty useless, They would trample over the crime scene and they had no techniques as such so criminals got away with it.

OP
SparkyScott21

SparkyScott21

iPad Fan
Reaction score
funny-pictures-22.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts