What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest update

Ronnie2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both myself and my wife uploaded an update to, my I-pad and her I-pad mini, last week. When we try to Sync both we get a loop now at stage 6. It states waiting for changes to be applied. This goes on for about 6 minutes and then just stops. Has anyone else experiences this and how did they solve it.
Apple shop told my wife to uninstall I-Tunes from ther main computer and re-install it. They stated I would not lose any of my 17,000 songs or 500 photos as thay are on the Hardware so won't be lost!!!!!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Ronnie2903! Welcome to iPF!
Don't yet delete iTunes, but make sure it's up to date. Then backup your iPad and restore it: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766
If this doesn't help, then delete iTunes and try the suggestions from Apple shop.

Most reactions

Latest posts