What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest OS versions - discussions

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Now there’s 11.0.1 as of today.

It’s not showing up for those of us registerd in the Public Beta program. So, I’ve updated my iPhone but not the iPad.

I’m going to leave the iPad on the beta track a bit longer, out of curiousity over where it will lead.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
BTW, the point updates are almost always worth updating too. There is little risk, and they usually address bugs and security, making your iPad safer and more stable.

There have been a couple of exceptions in the past, affecting a few devices, so it still does not hurt to wait a day or two and check back.

So far, iOS 11.0.1 is a yawn. Which is good.

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loaded the latest about an hour ago. But for me there really was no need for it.
iOS 11 has been working great, l’ve just been having fun getting my head around all the new features. I read with interest that members are having problems with this and that, and l think why do l not get that problem.
I can only assume it’s because l am not a business user of my iPad or something.
Must admit that l do not intend to install it on my iPhone 5s because l should wait awhile yet.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s not showing up for those of us registerd in the Public Beta program. So, I’ve updated my iPhone but not the iPad.

I’m going to leave the iPad on the beta track a bit longer, out of curiousity over where it will lead.
I was able to update my iPhone, which is on the Apple Developer Program, by doing the update through iTunes on my computer.

Most reactions

Latest posts