What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kindle on iPad

jkingrph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For several years I have used the Kindle app on my iPads to read with no problems. Recently, within the last week it has started downloading books extremely slow or not at all, giving a message tap to retry most often with no result.

I deleted and reinstalled the app, and reset my iPads but the problem continues, any ideas?

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
For several years I have used the Kindle app on my iPads to read with no problems. Recently, within the last week it has started downloading books extremely slow or not at all, giving a message tap to retry most often with no result.

I deleted and reinstalled the app, and reset my iPads but the problem continues, any ideas?

Could the problem be with your router being at fault or the internet speed not being up to normal?

OP
J

jkingrph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do not think the router is a problem, Other things are fast, and I have high speed internet.
I just got off chat with amazon support. they suggested deregistering the ipads, delete kindle app, reinstall and reregister. That seems to make it work now,

I wonder if it had to do with installin ios 10, or the kindle update last week.

Most reactions