What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle on Ipad2

Roniwilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Have a Kindle that I had before I purchased my iPad2, but now that I have the Kindle App on my iPad I don't need my Kindle. I am going to give my Kindle to my step daughter. I would like to know if deleting the books on my Kindle will delete the books from my Kindle on my iPad? I know this question may not be concerning the iPad directly, but I was hoping someone here could help me out!!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I Have a Kindle that I had before I purchased my iPad2, but now that I have the Kindle App on my iPad I don't need my Kindle. I am going to give my Kindle to my step daughter. I would like to know if deleting the books on my Kindle will delete the books from my Kindle on my iPad? I know this question may not be concerning the iPad directly, but I was hoping someone here could help me out!!!

No, deleting books on the Kindle will not delete the books on the iPad. Actually, what you are doing when you remove books from a device, whether it's the iPad's Kindle app or the Kindle itself, is just deleting them from the device. They'll still be in your Archive on Amazon.

I say that to tell you that if you don't want your step-daughter to access your account (either by reading your books or buying books on your money), you will want to go to Amazon and de-authorize that Kindle before you give it away.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts