What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kick the buddy no mercy mission

Reaction score
Pour gasoline over the zombie

I forgot how to make buddy a zombie. I used to do it all the time. Is it in nano weapons or Halloween

Thanks

gαмє Â¢єитєя ι∂: MoreAwsomeThanYouAre

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pour gasoline over the zombie I forgot how to make buddy a zombie. I used to do it all the time. Is it in nano weapons or Halloween Thanks gαмє Â¢єитєя ι∂: MoreAwsomeThanYouAre

If you find the solution...please provide it. Your previous posts on game questions leave all members with only an answer that you "figured it out." Maybe by giving more of what you have done can help others and open the dialog a bit more on the games you play. :)

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am asking how to do it

Yes-I see that. Similar to your other posts, you have posed questions...only to respond back to your thread saying you figured it out.

SHARE what you have learned was the message posted above...otherwise your threads become no value to anyone.

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

OP
MoreAwsomeThanYouAre
Reaction score
Ok took me a while but ta- daa SOLVED
Pour gasoline on the Zombie
Go to wardrobe>next to the vampire costume > second, right on the bottom> now pour gasoline on him > found in liquids

Most reactions