What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard help

jimmy23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to buy an apple keyboard this evening from the uk apple store online, and I was wondering before I buy one for my iPad 3rd generation which one should I get the British one or the international British one, what are the differences, I want one to be most like my laptops keyboard so I can quickly write up documents on my iPad.
Also is there any other keyboard you would recommend before I buy the apple one? :)

Sent from my iPad 32gb (3rd generation) using iPF

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seem a lot of business people use the Zagg keyboard/case from Logitech. It's generally had positive reviews and am thinking of picking it up myself even though I have an apple BT keyboard.

OP
J

jimmy23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zphone said:
I've seem a lot of business people use the Zagg keyboard/case from Logitech. It's generally had positive reviews and am thinking of picking it up myself even though I have an apple BT keyboard.

What do you mean by BT ?

 Sent from my iPad 32gb (3rd generation) using iPF 

OP
J

jimmy23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Redneck_Randy said:
BT = BlueTooth

Oh I see, thanks :)

 Sent from my iPad 32gb (3rd generation) using iPF 

Most reactions